Keep your eyes peeled. Starting this week there will be an ongoing 7 part series on "The Essentials". An examination of the the basics of style for the 'everyman'.

That will be in addition to my weekly postings on the industy and history (which comes out each and every friday)

ryan

Much love.

1.29.2011

The Next Big Style BloggerJust to keep everyone in the loop here. I am competing in a contest to find the next great style blogger. And while i do hate imposing on everyone, and wouldn't want to ask. I do need the help. So please go to the link. Scroll down until you see me "Ryan" with this pic.

And vote for me. If you aren't logged into your facebook. it will ask you to log in. Vote by clicking on the heart under my name.

Thank you all. Especially my die hards out there.
Love you all.

http://styleblogger.refinery29.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment